Job offer: Energy poverty project manager
Application deadline: 1 February 2023
Climate Alliance European Secretariat (Brussels Office) is seeking a Energy poverty project manager to join its highly motivated and multilingual Brussels team. The position concerns management of a newly started EU grant and contributions to the Energy Poverty Advisory Hub.
Our ideal candidate:
You have academic or practical experiences in working with vulnerable segments at a local level. You are impact oriented with a focus on local actions while still having an interest in the policy developments at EU level on the topic. You have good knowledge or experiences with local climate and energy planning from a specific or various municipalities. You are interested in being a part of a small but vibrant office in Brussels committed to drive the energy transition at a high pace in a socially just manner.
We offer the following:
- A full-time position in Brussels under the Belgian law
- A 2-year contract (with a possibility to be extended), starting as soon as possible
- Benefits: paid leave (‘pécule de vacances’), DKV Medicare & lunch vouchers
- A positive, friendly and flexible working environment
Applicants must have the legal right to be employed in Belgium. To apply, please send (in English):
- motivation letter addressing the requirements and desired results for this position (1 page)
- your CV including at least two reference names (2 pages max)
Closing date for applications: 1 February 2023
Have questions? Please contact Jeppe Jensen at j.jensen(at)climatealliance.org