CAIC | Climate Alliance International Conference
Bring the next Climate Alliance International Conference to your city or town!
The CAIC is the highlight of the Climate Alliance calendar, bringing together hundreds of member municipalities and committed stakeholders from across Europe and beyond. Each year, a new city or town has the chance to host the CAIC, showcasing their municipality to an international audience. Together with the European Secretariat, the host shapes the conference and can also bring in local initiatives and offers.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Benefit by exchanging and networking with other municipalities from all over Europe
- Present your municipality and its local climate action effort to an international audience
- Raise your municipality's profile with the accompanying Climate Alliance communication campaign
- Raise awareness for climate action in your municipality itself
- Let other stakeholders in your municipality such as local hotels and restaurants shine and benefit from the event
A host city or town should have a suitable venue, sufficient accommodation, good public transport connections and the desire to organise a sustainable conference together with Climate Alliance.
Interested? Contact us at europe(at)climatealliance.org for more information.